Global Grain Geneva 2019– Connecting Grain Industry Professionals
Are you a Grain geek? Do u want to interact with leading professionals of Grain markets? Then you must visit Global Grain Geneva 2019! An Online Switzerland Visa is probably all that you need!
Considered as the biggest annual event in Europe in grain trading, it serves as a fitting platform for you to gain real-time market intelligence and tap into the commodity market.
You will be interacting with senior executives from the entire supply chain industry. Prominent companies like Mondelez, Cargill, United Grain Company, AB In Bev, Nibulon, Louis Dreyfus, All Seeds, ED & F Man, Wadi Group will be gracing the event.
A treasure trove of Future ready solutions for grain industry
The event focuses on specific issues with presentations and panel discussions covering:
- The impact of feed production on grain trade
- Food sustainability and traceability
- In-depth analysis of the physical and financial trading markets
- Analyses of the 2019 harvest season and predictions for 2020
How do you benefit by attending Global Grain Geneva?
- Networking: You get over 3 days of networking time in a relaxed environment. You can interact with a plethora of seasoned professionals in the commodity market.
- Speakers and Sessions: Over 70+ speakers and a whopping 30+ sessions including Dan Basse’s analysis of the 2019 harvest season and trade projections for 2020
- Attendees: This is the best part! 1000 attendees from 65 countries which also includes 100+ procurement executives from major grain processing and food manufacturing companies. So whichever specialization you hold in the grain industry, you’re bound to find potential new trade partners
- A Pre-conference day including the Black Sea Forum focusing on key wheat, corn and sunflower seed exporting areas and a path-breaking Digitalization Workshop analyzing the impact of new digital technologies on grain markets.
- A special app has been made to search the delegate list from four weeks before the conference, send messages and arrange meetings – New Global Grain Events networking app
Details of the Global Grain Geneva Event:
Date: 12th November to 14th November 2019
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM (Expected, Not Verified)
Venue: The Global Grain Geneva event will be hosted at InterContinental Geneva, Chemin du Petit-Saconnex 7-9, Geneva.
This place boasts of breathtaking views of the Geneva lake and the Mont Blanc ensuring that you have a pleasant and wonderful stay.
So what are you waiting for? Apply for Switzerland Schengen Visa and grab an opportunity to meet the best in the grain industry and enjoy world-class amenities at the InterContinental Geneva.